4 Cacao Nibs Smoothie Recipe Ideas
If you are a chocolate lover but still value health, then you should try a refreshing cacao nibs smoothie.
A healthy taste of chocolate can accompany health as a priority. Cacao goes well with most smoothie ingredients, it goes superbly with chocolate protein powders, bananas, berries of all kinds, coconut products, vanilla, and honey.
Cacao in nibs form are the new perfect addition to your most breakfast recipes because they’re not that sweet and add uniqueness to our daily eating routine.
Blending nibs into your smoothie adds a variety of health benefits that can not be achieved with other more common ingredients like nuts or fresh fruit. It is both delicious and naturally sweet.
Cacao Nibs Smoothie Ideas
You can easily create your own cacao smoothie with nibs. Organic nibs mix well with almost any common ingredients found in smoothies, but works the best with bananas, chocolate protein powders, berries, vanilla, and honey bee products.
It ought to be noted that nibs and cacao powder on its own are somewhat intense in taste and quite bitter. Ideally, it is best to incorporate a sweet sensation or sweetener to experience a rich chocolate taste in your smoothie.
It’s Chocolate Time – Try 4 Cacao Nibs Smoothie Recipes
Below are some wonderful smoothie ideas involving nibs that will sure please your taste buds and allow you to get the health benefits and high antioxidant value that nibs offers.
1.Cacao Nibs Banana Smoothie
- 1 large banana, peeled
- 2 cups fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of nibs powder
- 4 to 6 ounces of crushed ice
- a little honey
2. Chocolate-Cherry Smoothie
- 1 cup cherries, pits removed
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach (or other leafy green).
- 1 tablespoon nibs powder.
- 4 to 6 ounces of filter water.
3. Chocolate-Peach Green Smoothie Recipe.
- 1 peach, pitted.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed.
- 2 cups of raw baby spinach (or other greens).
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries.
- 1/4 cup raw nibs.
- 8 ounces of filtered water.
4. Cacao Coffee Banana Smoothie.
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao in nibs form.
- 1 frozen banana.
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled.
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave.
- 1 handful of ice.
While cacao may have negative health impacts when consumed in large quantities, when it is eaten in moderate amounts nibs provide a wealth of health benefits that surpass any health concerns.
Including cacao nibs to your morning diet is the perfect way to get the high antioxidant value present in cacao nibs and give that healthy boost so that you can enjoy an active lifestyle!